OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates Open, Transparent and Connected financial marketplaces for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through our OTC Link® ATS, we directly link a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services for a wide spectrum of securities. We organize these securities into marketplaces to better inform investors of opportunities and risks – OTCQX®, The Best Marketplace with Qualified Companies; OTCQB®, The Venture Stage Marketplace with U.S. Reporting Companies; and OTC Pink®, The Open Marketplace with Variable Reporting Companies. Our data-driven platform enables investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice at the best possible price and empowers a broad range of companies to improve the quality and availability of information for their investors.
We are looking for a senior Java developer passionate about coding! You must have a very strong understanding of core Java concepts and ability to write quality code on schedule.
Skills & Requirements:
• Design and develop software solutions and components in an Agile environment
• Identify, track and resolve of software defects and issues
• Analyze and tune application performance, with a focus on message throughput and latency
• Provide Level 3 production support of trading software
• Interface with users to capture and analyze business requirements
• Mentor junior programmers so they can develop and learn new technologies.
• Evangelize new technology and learning within the company.
• Evaluate new technologies and software products.
• Define and implement proof-of-concepts for proving new technologies and/or architecture patterns.
• Source code control (Subversion, Git), build tools (Maven), issue tracking (Jira)
OTC Markets Inc. offers a casual working environment in an airy loft office space in SoHo part of Manhattan, one of the most exciting and creative places in the world. We are committed to building a company where highly talented, creative people thrive. Therefore, we invest heavily in employee satisfaction and we offer a competitive compensation package designed to entice the best.
Candidates applying for this position MUST have a green card or a US citizenship. Note we will neither sponsor nor relocate individual for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.